Website Design Services
Your website is the foundation of your online presence. Appearances matter. Before a prospect will pick up the phone to call your business, he/she will review your website to evaluate your company and your products/services. It is essential to have a visually-appealing and user-friendly site that reflects you and your business.
All of our website design services incorporate a modern full-width design with long scrolling pages that are responsive across devices (i.e., desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile). Every website is designed to fit the current brand identity (i.e. logos, colors, typography, etc.).
Our website design services also include basic search engine optimization and incorporate Google Analytics tracking. Often, the redesigned website will re-purpose some of the old content and also incorporate fresh content. Copyrighting and content creation is available upon request.
The scope of the website design services will be based on your needs and preferences disclosed in the initial consultation. For our do-it-yourself clients who merely want to worry about content not the technical details, Kreative Solutions designs websites in Wix and SquareSpace. For our tech-savvy clients who want a website with advanced functionality and customizations, Kreative Solutions develops in WordPress.
More Than Just a Website Design
- Up to # pages
- Visual editor & custom templates as applicable
- Account/server setup
- On-Brand Website
- A Website that integrates with your marketing strategy
- Google Analytics
- Cookie Notice
- Userway Accessibility Widget
- Keyword research
- On-page Optimization (page titles, meta descriptions, headings, text, & alt image tags)
- Google Search Console and Sitemap Submission
- Structured Data
- Page Speed Optimization
- Preservation of link equity with redirects
- A responsive website that is tested across devices (i.e., phone, tablet, desktop)
- Performance tested in the latest browser versions (i.e., Chrome, Safari, Edge, & Firefox)
- Testing of all functionality upon launch
- Mobile-friendliness testing
- 1-hour Website Kick-Off
- 1-hour Project Meeting
- 1-hour Interview
- 1-hour Training
- 2+ page Website Guide
When is it Time for a Website Redesign?
Simply having a website is not enough. You need an effective website that is visually appealing, easy to navigate, and responsive across devices.
Here are a few signs that it is time for a redesign:
- The website has an outdated design and looks like it was built 5 years ago.
- The website is not mobile friendly and you have to pinch to zoom in on mobile.
- The content on the website is from years ago and there is no fresh content.
- The website is impossible to maintain and is built completely out of HTML code.
- The website loads slowly and takes an eternity to load on mobile.
- The website is infected with malware and your security is out of date.
- Customers call with basic questions they should be able to answer themselves online.
- Your search result position on Google continues to decline.
- Visitors don’t stay on your website for long and your bounce rate continues to rise.
- Your falling behind the competition and your competitor’s have better websites.
- Your brand, products, and services have changed and it is time for a rebrand.
- Your customers and business advisers tell you to get a new website.
Still not convinced? Request a Website Audit quote today!
Website Design Platforms
WordPress was the ideal platform for Riemer Systems, who started with a product catalog and later launched an online store. The platform can easily scale with the business.
SquareSpace was the perfect choice for the Whitewater University Innovation Center. The platform allowed for a clean, simple, and professional design without the hassles of continued updates.
Sometimes a client already has a platform in mind. Wix was the ideal platform to display Donna Tronca’s beautiful art. The platform allowed for a colorful modern design without the technical worries.
“Loved creating my new business identity and website with Kristina of Kreative Solutions. She is a joy to work with because she: listens, creates, understands, recommends, keeps her promises, meets her deadlines, keeps me focused, keeps me on track, and has all the skills to make things happen. The end result speaks for itself. The best recommendation I can give is that I will be continuing to work with Kristina as my business continues to develop and grow.”
Website Tips & FAQs
There are 10 essential technical elements of WordPress Maintenance including: backups, updates, uptime monitoring, security monitoring, etc.
Eventually, there will come a time when your business needs a website redesign. Perhaps, the website design is outdated and is text-heavy, maybe it performs poorly on mobile devices, or it is too difficult for you to make the updates yourself. There are a variety of...
You know you need a new website. Maybe your website is outdated, frustrating to update, no longer fits your business, makes customers complain, or is declining in performance. These are all common signs it is time for a website redesign. Once you have recognized a need, what do you do next?
Is it Time to Redesign Your Website?
Contact Kreative Solutions and request a Website Audit! The website audit will evaluate the effectiveness of your website in regards to user experience, digital branding, conversion optimization, SEO and online visibility, and technology performance.